KinderAid made this Privacy Statement to make known our regard for your privacy and to reveal our information gathering procedures and disclosure practices. Whether you give us your personal data through our site or in another way (e.g. telephone, regular mail or face-to-face), we endeavor to respect your privacy preferences.
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU HAVE AGREED TO:
- Maintain the practices depicted in this Privacy Statement, as may be revised from time to time.
- The sending, handling and maintenance of your personal and delicate data in the United States of America.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT: Based on the kind of communication or transaction carried out, the personal data we collate might consist, however is not constrained to, your name, postal address, zip code, phone numbers, organization name, email address, credit card, bank data or billing information.
WHERE AND WHEN WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION: You will be requested to supply your personal data whenever you make donations, asking communications, applying for work with KinderAid and/or regarding other KinderAid business (whether it is by means of the site, email, direct mail or phone communications).
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN: We don't intentionally receive or request personal data from anybody less than 18 years old or purposely permit such persons to give us their personal data without the consent of a guardian or parent. On the off chance that you are under 18, do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, phone numbers, or email address, unless you have your parent or guardian’s authorization. In the case we discover that we gathered individual data from anybody less than 18 years old, and do not have a parent or guardian’s authorization, we will delete that data immediately. In the event that you are sure that we may have any data from or about anybody less than 18 years old, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
INFORMATION SECURITY: Only assigned workers are allowed to access printed copies of your personal data. Every on-line transaction is made on a safe server. This implies that data provided on the transaction page is scrambled utilizing SSL (Secure Socket Layer) before transmission. On secure pages, a "closed" lock image is shown in the base portion of your browser screen and the site address in the location bar at the top of the browser screen begins with a "https" rather than a "http".
KINDERAID MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal data may be shared internally at KinderAid to finalized your donations, to get in touch with you regarding our continuing work, tell you about job options available as well as ways in which you may further back our projects to assist children in need. Your personal data will likewise also be utilized to grant you permission to access the numerous sections of our web site which have been customized to suit your needs. Other than in the restrained instances described below, KinderAid will not deliberately reveal your e-mail addresses, phone numbers or financial information.
EXCEPTIONS: KinderAid reserves the right to disclose your personal information in some circumstances
- Credit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers, Payments by Check or Money Order and Online Transactions. KinderAid hires third parties to deliver credit card, bank transaction, and information processing functions and order completion If you opt to apply for employment or make a donation online, by phone, by means of the mail or by some other means, we will disclose your personal data with our processing service providers. We endeavor to mandate all third party service-providers to maintain personal data in strict confidence. Despite the fact that we believe these other companies are upstanding and will handle your personal data in strict moderation, we do not have possession of or influence them and cannot guarantee your privacy.
- In case there is a good reason to suspect that there has been a number of unacceptable interventions with or usage of our web site, communications, charitable services, individual or real property, or possibly if there is reason to think that any of the KinderAid website users, donors, workers or some other relevant parties may possibly have been injured or may have impaired some other party, we will reveal, without notification to you, personal data as we consider suitable or if obligated by a lawful or regulatory agency.
- Merger, Acquisition or other Corporate Restructure. We maysend your personal data to a third party successor in interest in case we are engaged in an acquisition, merger or some other transfer of control or sale of assets.
- Requesting Communications. Wedisclose data given by our site visitors with third parties that offer services on our behalf – for instance, to send out These service providers are not authorized by us to make use of or reveal the information other than as required to execute services on our behalf or to abide by legal conditions.
COOKIES AND PIXELS: A "cookie" is a little chunk of information which is sent to your browser from KinderAid's web server and is kept on your computer's hard disk drive. Cookies are utilized to obtain non-identifying details about the user, for instance Web surfing patterns or user preferences for a particular website. KinderAid makes use of two different kinds of cookies – session-based and persistent cookies. Session-based cookies terminate at the conclusion of a browser session and as soon as you close your browser the cookie simply expires. Persistent cookies continue running on your computer unless you delete them. Persistent cookies are utilized to supply internal Website analytics. You can delete all cookies within your browser privacy. Additionally, you can set your browser to not allow cookies. However, this will likely restrict you from making use of several of the services provided by KinderAid's website. Moreover, KinderAid uses "pixels," or transparent GIF files, to help conduct online advertising. These pixels will not gather recognizing information. The features described here are employed to enhance the user experience on KinderAid's website, and are employed regardless of "Do Not Track" requests.
WEBSITE LINKS: So as to deliver specific services and goods at our website, we deal with other companies and individuals. These extra services and goods normally include "links" to some other websites from our website. KinderAid's privacy practices may not be applicable at any third-party websites. Whenever you leave KinderAid’s website, we have no control concerning which information might be obtained about you, nor do we handle what third-parties may execute with the data. For instance, if you click on a merchant's name on the KinderAid site, you will be connected with the third-party merchant's website (regardless if the KinderAid name/logo is on the display screen). This merchant website will likely have its own privacy statement pertaining to transactions at their web site. It is necessary that you go over any privacy policies on third-party sites cautiously, prior to using any services or programs provided.
CHANGES TO PRIVACY PRACTICES: Once in a while, KinderAid may update its privacy practices to resolve dynamic technology, security procedures and website efficiency. We make an effort to ensure that you get prompt notice of these modifications. Please get in touch with us should you have any questions relating to modifications to our practices.
CONTACTING KINDERAID ABOUT PRIVACY PREFERENCES: If you have any questions please contact us:
6822 22nd Ave. N. #333
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Last Updated April 2018